Monday, January 28, 2008

Australian Liquor Authorities

We do our best to make sure all information on this site is correct and up to date and the best way to have the latest news regarding RSA Training is to contact the State Liquor Authority directly. The links will take you to the sites of the regulator of liquor laws in each state.

Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Course in Australia, contact us:

New South Wales (NSW):
Department of Gaming and Racing - Liquor Administration Board

Queensland (QLD):
Liquor Licensing Division (QLD)

Western Australia (WA):
Department of Racing, Gaming & Liquor - WA

Tasmania (TAS):
Department of Treasury and Finance - Licensing (Liquor & Accommodation) TAS

Australian Capital Territory (ACT):
Liquor and Adult Services Regulation Branch ACT

Victoria (VIC):
Liquor Licensing Victoria

Northern Territory (NT):
Treasury - Racing, Gaming and Licensing

South Australia (SA):
Office of the Liquor and Gaming Commissioner SA